Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Myboatplans� 518 boat plans - high quality boat building plans - learn how to how to build a boat now

Myboatplans� 518 boat plans - high quality boat building plans - learn how to how to build a boat now


click here for more images

now you can build your dream boat with over 500 boat plans master boat builder, martin reid, teaches you how to: if you're looking for high quality boat plans and tutorials with easy-to-follow instructions that guide you through the entire boat building process without emptying your wallet, then you've come to the right place...

date: re: boat building made easy... Dear fellow boat enthusiasts, i was just like most of you when i began in the great hobby of building boats .

my fascination with boats began as a very young child. My father would take me out to harbor, and i'd watch the boats bringing in the "catch of the day". It all seemed so magically to me as i think back to my childhood.

as my love of all things marine grew, my father started to take notice. On my 12th birthday, my father took me to the tiny woodshop behind our house. On the table was laying some type of a blueprint or plans for a project. My father was quite the handyman and was always working on something around the house, but these wooden boat plans looked much different than any i had seen in the past.

he continued to tell me that this was my birthday present. A piece of paper? i have to say for a moment i was incredibly disappointed. My father then proceeded to explain that these plans would help us to build my first model boat... I know, not what you were thinking. Because of our financial circumstances, my father and i were never able to construct anything larger than a sim...read more detail



No comments:

Post a Comment