Friday, July 12, 2013

Membership programs

Membership programs


click here for more images

i grew up in a small town in idaho. My perception of motherhood was as follows: i remember a couple women who were outside our community's church who were tanned, toned and looking good for being moms. I thought it was because they didn't go to church haha.

as i grew up, i was looking forward to the days when i was married and would be popping out kids. I mean afterall, that's what i thought life was meant to be. But as fate would have it, my body wouldn't pop kids out quite as easily as all the other women around me.

after many years of infertility struggles (tears and more tears) to become the fat pregnant mom i knew i was destined to be it finally happened ta da miracle

i was ecstatic and on a mission to feed my growing baby a lot. By the end of my pregnancy i had gained over 60,000 pounds , ok kidding it was actually just over 65 pounds. My excessive diet to ensure my baby got enough food combined with my mentality that pregnant women need lots of rest so out goes exercising made for one proud chubby mama rolling into labor & 038; delivery

when they placed my baby in my arms, i knew my life had truly began. I remember one morning deciding to step on the scale not sure what possessed me to do that and the number that registered felt like a fist in my gut. How the hell did i weigh over 200 pounds. How did this happen
have you ever stepped on the scale and felt that way? and besides as i said before i grew up with the perceptio...read more detail



No comments:

Post a Comment